What can you find here?
- You can browse my creative writing, ranging from short stories to poetry to creative nonfiction.
- You can view my journey into the makeup world and watch my progress (and fumbles!).
- You can read my more technical writing, mostly blog posts and a few essays I saved from college.
- You can read my reviews/critiques on literature.
How can you interact with me?
I’m available to you in a variety of ways. Some examples:
- I’ll write written work for you (i.e., a blog post, a poem, a letter, etc.)
- I’ll edit written work for you
- I’ll critique/review your written work
- I’ll critique/review beauty products for you
- Miscellaneous things I may have forgotten. Just ask and I’ll see what I can do!
I’ll do most of these things for free, as long as you give me permission to post the work on my website.
I’m sold, how do I contact you?
You can use the contact form to send me an email with your inquiry.
What if I don’t want anything, I just want to talk to you?
That’s fine too! I love talking to new people about nearly anything! You can email me or send me a message on my social media accounts and I’ll reply typically within 24 hours.